Adam's Black Trim Restorer is a temporary dye coloring to bring back a nice dark color to faded exterior trim pieces.
- Restores plastic trim to a rich, black color with a
- Easy wipe-on and let dry application
- Lasts several
months per treatment
- Made in USA
Sometimes exterior trim becomes so faded that constant exposure from the sun can cause the trim to dry out and begin to lose the color pigmentation in the plastic. In such cases, our VRT - Vinyl, Rubber, Trim dressing may not be able to fully bring back a deep, rich color to the plastics. This is where Adam's Black Trim Restorer will be necessary.
Trim Restorer is a temporary dye coloring to bring back a nice dark color to
faded exterior trim pieces. Black Trim Restorer applies easily with a Microfiber
Applicator Pad, or our Ceramic Coating Applicator, which works great for
tighter spots. You will want to make sure the trim is as clean as possible
before applying this product, so we would recommend wiping it down thoroughly
with Eco All Purpose Cleaner or Tire & Rubber Cleaner first. Applying is
simple and easy - pour a few drops onto the applicator, and carefully spread it
across the trim piece in a nice even motion. Work the product in thoroughly and allow to dry for
several hours. Then take an Edgeless Utility Towel and wipe away any excess
residue afterward. In most cases there will not be any residue, but if you
apply too heavily, there may be some excess that needs to be wiped away.
Black Trim Restorer is a game-changer for those plastics that just don't seem to want to get perfect again, and it will last a few months per application too! You're going to love this product, 110% satisfaction guaranteed!
1. Very thoroughly clean trim area to be treated. All
traces of dirt and previous trim dressing must be removed. Clean area with
Adam's Tire & Rubber Cleaner or Adam's Eco All Purpose Cleaner with an
Adam's Edgeless Utility Towel first.
2. Mask off any painted areas surrounding plastic trim to be treated with a low-tack painter's tape. Rubber gloves are recommended to avoid discoloration on your hands and fingers as well.
3. Pour a few drops of Black Trim Restorer onto an Adam's Microfiber Applicator Pad or an Adam's Ceramic Coating Applicator.
4. Spread the product in a thin coat over the faded plastic trim, working it evenly into the surface.
5. Adam's Black Trim Restorer will begin to cure in approx. 5-6 minutes. Do not touch the trim during this time. Full cure time is 6 hours or more - do not expose the plastic trim to any moisture during this cure time.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 every few months if trim begins to show signs of fading or discoloration.
Common Sense Warning:
When applying Adam's Black Trim Restorer, make sure to
tape off any areas where you do not wish the product to touch, such as paint
and chrome. If any Black Trim Restorer is accidentally applied to paint,
immediately wipe it from the area using a plush Adam's Microfiber Towel.
1 Adam's Black Trim Restorer
Adam's Black Trim Restorer
- Brands Adam's Polishes
- Product Code:1145
- Ex Tax:CHF25.50